The following systems are in use at the practice:
- Referral Management (using NHS numbers in referrals)
- Online Appointment Booking (the facility to book routine appointments online and, similarly, to cancel appointments)
- Online ordering of repeat prescriptions
- Summary Care Record (uploading details of your current medication and allergies to the national “spine” so that these are available for clinicians involved in your care elsewhere)
- GP to GP transfers (the electronic transfer of records from practice to practice when you re-register)
- Patient Access to records (the facility to view your medical records online).
If you have not already registered for online access and would like to be please visit the NHS app or other online service providers to arrange
If you would like access to your medical records enabled or would like to opt out of the local or national summary care record, please ask to speak to a member of our administration team.